[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Mon Jul 10 09:58:29 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Download Eclipse runtime (runtime, not full Eclipse!) without JDT (Java
>> development tools). It will give you Eclipse without anything. Then get
>> phpEclipse. If you want to have nice XML/CSS/JS editor, get Webtools
>> from Eclipse site.
>>
>> Dmitry.
>
> Thank you Dmitry. I will test this. Well, probably not today.

Hi,

I tested it this weekend. Now it's on the edge that eclipse becomes usefull
for me. Espacally since I added tigris SVN plugin wich neatlessly integrates.

http://subclipse.tigris.org/

I am still searching for a feature to format the sourcecode automatically,
like it works on Emacs. I don't like to indent every line by hand. It must
be a single click and the whole file or even project is perfectly formatted.

Regards

Elmar