[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Jul 3 13:07:27 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

>>> 2. I _never_ questioned your efforts of structuring TYPO3
>>> development to
>>> scale to its needs.
>>
>> You certainly did and that was the whole problem for me:
>
> For clarification: I do acknowledge that you are working on it, I only
> tend to disagree on the strategy. I don't think this is per se
> insulting
> or anything, I have disagreed on other issues as well, and while I
> don't
> expect to be consulted I at least hope that critism is not taken as
> insult.

Sorry, I did over react. However it was hard not to since you
suggested something that is more or less the inverse of all knowledge
I have built on this issue. I'm trying to launch this initiative with
all my heart and willpower and in such an infant state its very fragile.

> ven earning a
> living,etc.) then the ugly day-to-day work tends to be neglected. My
> argument was that a lot of those tasks can be solved without the
> organisational overhead - you are free to disagree with that like
> Michelle does.

I agree that turning attention to the big picture will hurt at first
on the day-to-day basis. Maybe I shouldn't care if you understand
that necessity or not.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3