[TYPO3-dev] Announce: TYPO3 4.0beta2

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 20 02:53:26 CET 2006

Sorry, I just forgot to attach this information from Julle:

--- cut ---
The betas of the native workflow system are available from
http://jul.net/native-workflow-system/

Current state:
The current release is a beta, all major features have been implemented with
the exception of record movement. The UI needs som clean up, and also it is
not currently possible to customize the messages sent by email, nor the
interval of notification emails.

Please test that
 - it is possible to create and maintain meningful user and access scenarios
 - the functinality works and does what intended

Bug reports, suggestions and questions are highly appreciated, but please
report bugs and feature requests at the TYPO3 bugtracker and ask questions
in the newsgroup typo3.projects.workflow, questions and bug reports sent by
email will be ignored.

- michael

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/typo3_src-4.0beta2.tar.gz?download

--