[TYPO3-dev] Announce: TYPO3 4.0beta2

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 20 02:27:45 CET 2006

TYPO3 4.0beta2 is ready for download.

Compared to beta1 it contains an impressive long list of new features and
bugfixes.

Please test this release as much as possible and report bugs to
http://bugs.typo3.org/

IMPORTANT:
Make sure you set the version number (the "TYPO3 version", not the "product
version") of the bug record to 4.0beta2 because the bug fixing team will
mainly look at these bugs until the release of the final version.

If there is a bug in the bugtracker which is not resolved yet and you think
it is important to have it fixed in 4.0, please send me a mail and I will
increase the TYPO3 version number for that bug.

You can download the source here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/typo3_src-4.0beta2.tar.gz?download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/typo3_src-4.0beta2.zip?download

MD5sums:
94f190f38b5e6599183d75afab9a7a92  typo3_src-4.0beta2.tar.gz
83c41d3836249f106a2ca74acc207225  typo3_src-4.0beta2.zip

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out