[TYPO3-dev] direct mail and TYPO3 4.0 beta1

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Jan 3 15:40:37 CET 2006

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Are you doing more stuff for direct_mail? If so, please have a look at
> sr_direct_mail.
>
> Ah yes, what I also want is a redundant storage of the sent email
> addresses. Currently only the recipient id is stored in the log. But if
> the address changes or the recipient record is lost, then the info to
> whom the mails actually were sent is also lost.
>
> Plus, the direct_mail tables lack a delete column. Please add them as well!
>
> Masi

we (Jan-Erik Revsbech and I) are trying to find the time to fix the worst
bugs in direct mail before TYPO3 4.0 is released. Feature requests are
always welcome but it's clear that fixing bugs is more important (for us)
than adding new features.

Nevertheless, please put your (quite usefull) requests on the bugtracker so
we won't forget them. Thanks!

Regards
Thorsten