[TYPO3-dev] direct mail and TYPO3 4.0 beta1

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Jan 3 14:51:39 CET 2006

Thorsten Kahler schrieb:

> we're currently working on a solution to that problem. A newer version of
> direct mail will surely be available until the final releas of TYPO3 4.0.
> The next version will work without plugin_mgm and then can be installed in
> typo3conf/ext/.

Are you doing more stuff for direct_mail? If so, please have a look at
sr_direct_mail.

Ah yes, what I also want is a redundant storage of the sent email
addresses. Currently only the recipient id is stored in the log. But if
the address changes or the recipient record is lost, then the info to
whom the mails actually were sent is also lost.

Plus, the direct_mail tables lack a delete column. Please add them as well!

Masi