[TYPO3-dev] Problem with special = directory

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon Jan 2 16:36:47 CET 2006

 Hi!

 On Mon, 02 Jan 2006, Chris Wittmann [SwiftLizard] wrote the following:
> My problem is that neither level 2 nor level 3 of the menu is renderd by
> typo3. Only the first level is displayed on the page.
>
> TSREF says that all items and subitems should be rendered if on of the
> given values is active, right ? or did i get that wrong ?

 (1) that's not a development question, so please post to another group
 the next time

 (2) take a look at:
 http://tuga.at/index.php?id=602&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[showUid]=4253
 (German)

 and (3) contact Bernhard, I think he knows how to handle this and if
 that's not already part of the TYPO3 core...

 bye
 Wolfgang