[TYPO3-dev] Problem with special = directory

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Jan 2 23:52:26 CET 2006

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

>  On Mon, 02 Jan 2006, Chris Wittmann [SwiftLizard] wrote the following:
>
>>My problem is that neither level 2 nor level 3 of the menu is renderd by
>>typo3. Only the first level is displayed on the page.
>>
>>TSREF says that all items and subitems should be rendered if on of the
>>given values is active, right ? or did i get that wrong ?

>  and (3) contact Bernhard, I think he knows how to handle this and if
>  that's not already part of the TYPO3 core...

I wrote a patch for it.

You can still get it from the bugtracker at:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=633

I just contacted Stucki and will try to still get it into 4.0.

There weren't any further requests for implementing this "non-feature", since Wolfgangs
last request, until recently.

Just recently I got about 3-4 mails asking for another location for the patch since
the libelle.at URL is not valid anymore as I quit my last job and the company used the
domain for other things :(

I make a patch usable for 4.0 now and send it to the core list. If  everything goes well
it will be part of 4.0.

greets,
Bernhard