[TYPO3-dev] Problem with special = directory

Chris Wittmann [SwiftLizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Mon Jan 2 16:27:28 CET 2006

Hi guys,

i dont know wether it´s a bug or if i am too blind to see my error.

I´m using Typo 3.8.1 with the "old" way of templating.
I seperated all the different parts in to several little templates that
are included in the main template.

My problem is that i want to show a special part of the page tree only
when users are logged in. So far no real problem ( [usergroup = *] ).
My next problem is that we could have several diffrent memberpages that
deppend on different groups.

So I thought it would be the best way to use a Sysfolder for those
different trees. That was the reason why I chose special = directory.

The following is my TS :

[usergroup = *]
lib.mainNavi.30 = HMENU
lib.mainNavi.30{
     special = directory
     special.value = 62
     1 = GMENU
     1{
       NO = 1
       NO{
         wrap = <li>|</li>
         backColor = #f5b549
         XY = 233,22
         5 = IMAGE
         5.file= {$nav_BG}
         10 = TEXT
         10{
           fontFile = {$font_file}
           fontSize = {$font_size}
           fontColor = {$font_color}
           offset = {$font_offset}
           align = {$font_align}
           text.field = title
         }
         15 = IMAGE
         15{
           file = fileadmin/templates/nav_bg/_no_arrow.gif
           offset = 10,8
         }
       }
     }
     2 = TMENU
     2{
       NO = 1
       NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
       ACTIFSUB= 1
       ACTIFSUB.allWrap = <li class="act">|
     }
     3 = TMENU
     3{
       NO = 1
       NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
       ACT= 1
       ACT.allWrap = <li class="act">|</li>
     }
}
[global]

My problem is that neither level 2 nor level 3 of the menu is renderd by
typo3. Only the first level is displayed on the page.

TSREF says that all items and subitems should be rendered if on of the
given values is active, right ? or did i get that wrong ?

thanks for help...

chris