[TYPO3-dev] Postprocessing when a new page is created

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Mon Jan 2 08:56:39 CET 2006

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Am Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:38:03 +0100 schrieb Tobias Pinnekamp:
>
>> Any hint?
>
> you can also take a look at my class.tx_timtab_be.php in EXT:timtab where I
> use this hook and also resolve the NEW_______ uid
>
> Ingo

Thanks,

it was just a little problem. I copied the function head from tcemain
into my class as function header and so I had two $this. One for my
class and one as reference. But I don't know why print_r() used the
reference and a normal echo used the class pointer. So I changed the
reference name and it works fine.

Thank you for your hint and a happy new year

Tobias