[TYPO3-dev] access control

Rico Moorman rico at buyways.nl
Mon Feb 27 10:50:28 CET 2006

Welcome back : )

I think in order to first make an attempt to implement it could be wise
to do it on usergroup level ...
One thing I noticed in 3.8.1 was that for example the functions which
render the records in the page module (for tt_address for example) just
take the editcontent permission on pagelevel into account and then
render the whole list with editicons or not.
 >> typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php:881  in function
renderListContent()
 >> typo3/sysext/cms/layout/class.tx_cms_layout.php:1168 in function
makeOrdinaryList

the last one is where the editicons are being added in the page module
so here one could maybe insert conditions ...but it would have to happen
for the contextmenu too

further for the list view (>> typo3/class.db_list_extra.inc:790) there
is a statement getting the permissions for this particular element

Do you see some other class where one could get grip on the permissions
in a suitable way?