[TYPO3-dev] access control

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Feb 26 12:34:33 CET 2006

Gregory Remington wrote:
> Rico Moorman wrote:
>
>> so no one wants to join a discussion about that topic here?
>>
>> not even you ... tapio? ;-)
>

> Tapio is on holiday and should be back in a few days.

I'm now at home. IMO the core access control module should be extended.
But meanwhile it might be possible to extend content element -level
access control just by adding some new conditions on hte base of
some new fields to 'tt_content'. a loop could test, it the user/user
group would have access to the content element. A loop could change
the value variable, which relates, if someone can access the content,
from 1 to 0, if some user/user group should not have access to the content.
In order to avoid too complex solution, should the control be for user
or user group?