[TYPO3-dev] content not visible

Sylvain Potiez spotiez at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 21 12:40:16 CET 2006

thank you for your answer :-)

actually my field was mapped originally as TS Object Path, I am probably
having the same problem.... do I have to erase the field and to recreate it,
or is there another solution ?

I didn't find the question in the list but I'll carry on look for it...

thanks in advance !

Yours

SP

mailman.1.1140519364.3152.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...