[TYPO3-dev] content not visible

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Feb 21 12:45:37 CET 2006

Hi!

Sylvain Potiez wrote:
> actually my field was mapped originally as TS Object Path, I am probably
> having the same problem.... do I have to erase the field and to recreate it,
> or is there another solution ?

Do not erase it :) Open DS record (from List view, for example) and find
your field in xml. Search for these tags:

<eType_EXTRA type="array">
</eType_EXTRA>
<TypoScriptObjPath>...</TypoScriptObjPath>

and remove them both. Save DS and remap TO (open it and just click Save
while not in header view). clear ache and content should appear.

Dmitry.