[TYPO3-dev] content not visible

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Feb 21 11:56:03 CET 2006

Hi!

Sylvain Potiez wrote:
> I have a problem of content which is not visible, I hope somebody can help
> me :-)

Better to ask in "english" list. This list ("dev") is about _developing_
extensions and core functionality.

> in the backend, the contents I add on the two parts are visible (text,
> pictures...) . But in the frontend, the contents are only visible on one.
> all contents I added within the second one aren't visible.

There was similar question in either english or templavoila list a
couple of days ago. Check there. I have a number of such configurations
but never had this problem. Probably it is related to the way how you
did your DS. If I am not mistaken, in that case field was initially
mapped to "TS object path" and it caused problems.

Dmitry.