[TYPO3-dev] content not visible

Sylvain Potiez spotiez at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 21 11:32:13 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a problem of content which is not visible, I hope somebody can help
me :-)

actually I have on my website two content parts, which are configured in
templavoila exactly the same.

in the backend, the contents I add on the two parts are visible (text,
pictures...) . But in the frontend, the contents are only visible on one.
all contents I added within the second one aren't visible.

Somebody can help me ? Did i forget something important ? Is there something
I should add in the template setup field ?

Thanx in advance  :-)
Yours

Sylvain Potiez (France)