[TYPO3-dev] access control

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Feb 16 09:13:33 CET 2006

Rico Moorman wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
>(eg tt_content) while he isnt able to edit others
> (records of some extension)
> Or to make it possible that one may only edit content elements he made
> himself but leaving others alone.

I made in 'tm_contentaccess' rough content access restriction with a
very simple trick so that certain content elements is possible to edit
just by admin users. But that is far from what you want to achieve.

This is worth of bigger conversation if this should be in core.
The page level access control should have possibility to extend the
content access into content element level. Because access control is a
base module, this issue should be handled properly.