[TYPO3-dev] access control

Rico Moorman rico at buyways.nl
Thu Feb 16 09:01:35 CET 2006

Hi Ben,

I would like to make it possible for example that some group may edit
some ce on a page (eg tt_content) while he isnt able to edit others
(records of some extension) on a certain part of the tree while he would
still be able to edit them on other pages.
Or to make it possible that one may only edit content elements he made
himself but leaving others alone.
One could also then integrate that in some kind of workflow extension
that makes it possible to change ces on approval of someone else, making
them visible only (in the FE) if they got approved.

please correct me if I am on the wrong way here :-) maybe there is also
some other way to achieve that via ts.

best regards

Rico