[TYPO3-dev] access control

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Wed Feb 15 22:54:42 CET 2006

Rico Moorman wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I hope this is the right place to post my question, but as I think that
> its somehow core related and involves some development I thought that I
> am right on this list.
>
> I was wondering if there is already a discussion going on and/or plans
> to extend and develop the access scheme of typo3 (access rights for
> content and records from other tables placed on pages). If this is the
> case I would love to join the discussion or just read what the plans are.
>
> Maybe you can point me to the right place then. Otherwise I would like
> to discuss about it here.
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Best wishes!
>
> Rico Moorman

Hi Rico,

What exactly do you want to achieve? There is a lot possible already
concerning access rights. I myself tend to use be_acl by Sebastian
Kurfuerst for giving groups access to certain pages. A lot is possible
also with setting options on folders that would allow only certain ce's
to be created there.

gRTz

ben
--