[TYPO3-dev] Removing symlinks in V 4.0

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon Feb 13 00:52:09 CET 2006

Hi,

as I am a friend of a cleaned up rootfolder I can only vote for the
change. I allready tryed it myself about a year ago by moving "t3lib",
"tslib" and "media" into the "typo3"-folder (or simply deleting them)
and running a search+replace over the whole typo3-folder and it worked
about 90%.

Will the folders "tslib", "t3lib" and "media" inside the root-folder be
moved to the typo3-subfolder or just the other way - as it was not clear
for me by your example? I'd prefer to move them inside the typo3-folder
(where they allready are).
I also don't understand why it hasen't been always this way as you only
have to define a relpath-prefix for shared ressources of FE and BE which
could have been globally defined.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch