[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 10 19:04:02 CET 2006

Hi Elmar,

> I think your reaction is due to your examins.

No need to trivialize his comments.

> Other people had already asked to develop a common project for AJAX. You
> didn't take up that thread. Then you suddenly published a concept on some
> private homepage. No offical TYPO3 side. Do you really expect everybody to
> stop working because of this? Is it that what you call sensitive or
> cooperative?

I think that "fast-shots" (Schnellschüsse) like that are not exemplary, too.

> This is what I would expect from you:
>
> * Make your concept an official project of ECT.
> * Present it in on an offical TYPO3 page i.e. a project page on typo3.org
> the wiki or in the wiki instead of a private homepage.
> * Discuss it with those, who are interested (Dimitry etc.) on
> typo3.teams.extension-coordination.

Ingo has written that he will focus at this in March, after his exam is
done. There is no need to hurry, and there is a lot of other stuff which
you have started to discuss that could be realized before of this!

> I understand if you have currently not the time for lot of discussion. But
> you could let the others at least understand and discuss your concept
> meanwhile.

The concept is published so discussion is possible, isn't it?

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out