[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Fri Feb 10 17:46:53 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> What do we need to do in this project? I would actively vote for ajax to

The most important thing is that you really want to do it. That is a platitude.
Do it. That is the whole trick.

We need to invite all those that are interested to really workout the topic
togther. If we find more then 3 people it is a lot. The result of this
discussion should be a commonly accepted concept. If we have found that concept
we need to write it down and get the green light from R&D (Robert, Kasper).

Implement it, when not already available.

I understand typo3.teams.extension-coordination as a place where we don't only
exchange ideas, but always try to make them real in the end, as a commonly
accepted solution.

> become a part of the system (replace current ajax code in t3lib). We can

So, you want to replace ajax with ajax? Interesting. Wich one? ;-)

> have a lot of interesting posibilities if use ajax in BE! It will be
> much faster and more attractive to end user.

Regards

Elmar