[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Feb 10 16:27:36 CET 2006

>>* The coordination project (i.a AJAX) finds a project leading person who does
>>the coordination, who leads the discussion and the development.
>>* Interested people (for AJAX: Onno, Maximo, Dimitri, Ingo, etc.) are actively
>>asked by the person to join the project. (If they don't take the opportunity,
>>you can't help.)
>>* There should be at least 3 active poeple in the project, to serve the label
>>"coordinated" at all.
>>* The R&D Team has the last decisions.

sound good. BE and FE interface has also some other issues or at least
one issue, which relates with AJAX. That should *syncronize* with AJAX.

There has been requests for better button set control, for example for
context menus. Look at the english list and you see one. I have made
button set controls for example for the extended view of the 'List'
module (at the same principle as context menus).

It would be nice if all buttonsets would have disable list like contexts
menus. When you want to put for for example 'new' AJAX functionality, I
ask that you put *also* a condition to put that button into disable
option list. Then *two* issues would be done at the *same* time and
disable list would not need to think as a separte project.