[TYPO3-dev] Time for AJAX coordination?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Feb 10 19:04:55 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz schrieb:

>>become a part of the system (replace current ajax code in t3lib). We can
>
> So, you want to replace ajax with ajax? Interesting. Wich one? ;-)

In CVS is a t3lib_ajax which is obsolete before it ever has been used in a
TYPO3 distribution. After it has been added, the discussion about
using/incorporating existing AJAX libraries started.

Masi

PS: AJAX will be used in the BE as well, so we need a lib that is lighweight
enough (and non-intrusive - think very old browsers!) to be used in FE, but
powerful to bring BE to higher levels.