[TYPO3-dev] Slightly OT: Help with podcasts/RSS/linux codec etc.

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Feb 10 14:58:12 CET 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> I think the codec is fine and working, but I think that for such a small
> window size, the filesize is much too big. So I would have preferred a
> different codec, but I think this is not possible because it won't play on
> iTunes/iPod.

How about auto-converting the files from the RSS into a different encoding? Then simply put the files somewhere.

I don't care much about the RSS feed itself and don't need iTunes. * So you don't have to modify the iTunes-feed-file.

Masi

* I tried to use the feed from different programs, but couldn't decode it even with Apple's own Quicktime.