[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 6 20:40:33 CET 2006

Hey tapio,

>> Simply ignore that guy! It really doesn't hurt, you will not miss any
>> important news.
>
> Michael - this is extremely insulting!

Sorry. You are right, this is not the appropriate place for bashing on
people. However, I must say that you worked for quite a long time to earn
my disrespect.

You seem to have some nice ideas but you present them in a style that makes
you think you want me to laugh about them! You act like a child when
writing mails and reporting bugs, being importunate and time-demanding for
other developers.

Here is my suggestion to improve the situation:
- Think about what you do and what you write since this list is read by some
  hundred people.
- Read your mails twice before you send them. It is often very hard to
  understand what you want to say.
- Don't fload other developers mailboxes with private questions, especially
  not when you ask three of them at the same time in separate emails.

For me personally I must say that being ignorant was probably a not-so-bad
decision since you stopped writing me personal emails after that.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out