[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Feb 6 22:19:26 CET 2006

> You seem to have some nice ideas but you present them in a style that makes
> you think you want me to laugh about them! You act like a child when
> writing mails and reporting bugs, being importunate and time-demanding for
> other developers.

Ok it try to get time - like many other too. But I know that some people
regard my trials as important. I would just get some respect also from you.

> Here is my suggestion to improve the situation:

> - Think about what you do and what you write since this list is read by some
>   hundred people.

ok I addmit that I write sometimes too fast and

> - Read your mails twice before you send them. It is often very hard to
>   understand what you want to say.

I addmit- but my English skills are not very good

> - Don't fload other developers mailboxes with private questions, especially

That was pseudo-private - the purpose was to gather *more* people into
interface development. I mentioned three persons, whom I took personal
contact too. But that was not meant to be so personal as you thought.

> For me personally I must say that being ignorant was probably a not-so-bad
> decision since you stopped writing me personal emails after that.

ok - but could you please and try to understand my trial too - interface
development *is* important at the sight of people, whose task it to sell
CMS and earn money

just test my trials from

http://www.osconsult.com/tapio/index.php?id=601

that site use experimental AJAX (from Maximo Curtis Ortiz)
and my own interface development

If you use as username and password 'minimal'
you get "Typo3 Lite" - visually really light.

I have several problems, which I have not solved and I would really
need some support.