[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Feb 6 14:09:26 CET 2006

> I have been looking at this for quite some time now.
> One thing I noticed is that you never realy took advice by anybody else
> from this lists.

I have tried anyway

> figure... you act quite arrogant by not taking anyone elses suggenstions
> into account

maybe and I apologize if I have done so

 >messing up the lists with stuff that does not belong here,

I have put in the beginning stuff which doesn't belong to this list -
but I found that this is quite common problem - there is always
discussins, which don't belong to this list. I have recently tried to
avoid that.

>flaming around for no reason and without proper knowledge of TYPO3.

sometimes I have had insufficient knowledge, I agree - especially in the
beginning, not today. I check first if something alreayd exists.

> So I think that all the "problems" you have here are kind of "home-made".

I'm quite impusive person

> Your ideas are useful sometimes so I'd like to keep that input.

thank's

> but on the other hand I can understand why you keep pissing off people
> with your way of handling things.

> So please calm down a bit

I got very easily "hot"

>don't act like a 14 year old (unless you are

it is difficult - because I have difficulties to be calm if someone
hurts me

>let's work like professionals (ALL OF US).

i have tried but it seems that few people would like to take me
seriously - which is ther most irritating in this list

> And please listen to what others have to say too

I might be difficult to understand how badly Michael and Dmitry have
insulted me personally. I have tried to get help from English and design
lists for issues, which belongs to this list, because of the attitude of
Michael and Dmitry in this list. I have then avoided to ask help in this
list.
I answer to you because you asked me, but I don't want anymore to be in
this list - I follow this list however. Michael and Dmitry have won.