[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Feb 6 13:46:23 CET 2006

tapio wrote:

> Michael adn Dmitry
>
> Because you both want just laugh to me an regard me just a nasty clown,
> I can try contact directly to persons, who don't behave as
> arrogant and insulting as you have been. You might have kicked
> off from this list also other people than me. Presumably I'm not
> the only person, who you have done this.

Hi Tapio,

I have been looking at this for quite some time now.
One thing I noticed is that you never realy took advice by anybody else
from this lists.
I understand you are not amused by posts like the ones above, but go
figure... you act quite arrogant by not taking anyone elses suggenstions
into account, messing up the lists with stuff that does not belong here,
   flaming around for no reason and without proper knowledge of TYPO3.
Notice the word "act" - I didn't say you intend to do so.
So I think that all the "problems" you have here are kind of "home-made".
I would like to know why you act this way in order to find some solution.
Your ideas are useful sometimes so I'd like to keep that input.
but on the other hand I can understand why you keep pissing off people
with your way of handling things.

So please calm down a bit, don't act like a 14 year old (unless you are
one, that's ok then) and let's work like professionals (ALL OF US).
And please listen to what others have to say too, before you keep
flaming all around, ok?

Thanks
Mathias

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;