[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

S. Teuber traveler_in_time at gmx.net
Thu Feb 2 23:16:45 CET 2006

Hi Erik,

> But if you are making websites, Firefox (and Opera), is in my opinion
> necessary to test the sites. And they work with no problems together.

With Opera, since release 8, the change of the TCE forms that should occur
when selecting a new "type" (of page or content element) does not happen.
Although the Javascript requester ("the selection you made requires the
form to reload", something like that) pops up, clicking OK won't change the
form.

This renders the backend useless with Opera 8.x and made me switch to
Firefox for TYPO3 backend editing purposes.

Sven