[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Feb 2 21:30:03 CET 2006

Hello Andreas,

> However..
> All of the RTE's have negative and positive sides.. but someone should
> work
> on it, that one of these works in Typo3, without producing crap.. and
> it
> should be done fast, because i just installed the IE7 beta.. And the
> program
> is fine... but i can't deinstall it.. :-/
> However.. I need to write articles in Typo3 and i don't want to write
> the HTML Codes every time.. Maybe i'm reinstalling windows if there is
> no other solution, but it wouldn't be the best way..
>
> Andreas

You have to check "Show updates" in Add/Remove programs to find IE7beta2.

But if you are making websites, Firefox (and Opera), is in my opinion necessary
to test the sites. And they work with no problems together. And Firefox 1.5.1
is working flawless, and with nearly the same functionality as IE7 (if not
better).

I'm running all three, and also Lynx and pwWebSpeak (to test accessebility).

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no