[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Feb 4 17:02:01 CET 2006

i have mozilla firefox, but it's not really stable at my computer. And the
standard RTE of typo3 doesn't work in FF.. Well, i could install htmlarea
now, but i tried it 5 weeks ago, and it just ruined all of my sites.. (after
saving the pages in htmlarea, i see htmlcode in my frontend browser view..)

Andreas

news:mailman.1.1138910887.27835.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...