[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Feb 4 17:05:35 CET 2006

Hi! I have FF, IE7, OP, and of course Netscape 8..
Well, IE is not able to deinstall.. don't know why.. allready checked it at
my system manager.. (i'm a beta tester and know, how to get rid of this
stuff normally..)
FF does not show the standard RTE and combined with htmlarea it produces
htmlcode in the frontend browser view.. don't know why, but htmlarea or
typo3 have some bad configuration things.. (i'm a newbee in typo3 and don't
know, how to set this editor correctly up)

And in the end.. I'm getting nearer to IE7.. It's not something cool, but it
works.. (just the deinstall tool doesn't...)

Andreas

news:mailman.1.1138912203.29953.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...