[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Thu Feb 2 21:10:24 CET 2006

Troels Kjær Rasmussen a écrit :
> Is anyone else expiriencing problems with the new default typo3 HTMLArea
> based editor? - It goes completely dead in our new Internet Explorer 7
> Beta2.

This is not quite accurate. htmlArea RTE is simply not enabled in IE7
and therefore cannot go dead in it. Since it is not enabled, the
behavior is as expected: the normal textarea field is displayed.

This is so because I did not want to get problem reports before testing
it myself. This is now done and I could not notice any problem. It will
therefore be enabled in the next beta or RC of TYPO3 4.0.

Regards,
Stanislas