[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Feb 5 12:53:41 CET 2006

"Dmitry Dulepov" wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>> Typo3 BE only works well in IE6
>
> Unless you post good bugs description about it to bug repository
> (bugs.typo3.org), it will never be fixed. Stop complaining and help :)
I allready do.. However.. As a lot of people noticed, we are getting OT..
So let's come back to topic. Does anyone know, when the new htmlarea version
comes out?

>hi andreas,
>
>would learn to quote.
>your tofu postings are bad.
>http://learn.to/quote
>
>btw: this is not the typo3 social club.

>olivier

followed by:

Olivier wrote:
>hi.
>
>even if your software does not support quoting, you could try to answer
>it the right way.
>
>come back when explorer has gotten a mature browser, may be you join it
>also.
>
>i am fed up with pseudo users like you. this is a professional
>newsgroup. you have qualified for my kill-file.
>
>olivier

You know, what i think about your super good and informative posts. Not only
that you go on my nerves with your OT posts, in the german list, no! You do
that here too.. I would love it, if you would not read my postings, and set
me to your "kill-file", so that you actually may not see my postings, and do
not have to give in your nice bla.. :)

@all the others: I'm sorry, that i use the bandwith that way, but he doesn't
actually understand, that i want to ask something, and to get an answer to
my questions and not something like 'try to quote' 'your a pseudo user' 'i'm
the best', etc..

Greetings to all. I'm going to send some bug reports now..

Andreas