[TYPO3-dev] HTMLArea and IE7beta

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troelsr at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 22:18:30 CET 2006

Cool! - sorry for the fuzz then Stanislas!

regards

Troels Kjær Rasmussen
LinkFactory
Vesterbrogade 124 B 2
1620 København V
+ 45 70 22 23 22
troels at linkfactory.dk
http://www.linkfactory.dk
"Stanislas Rolland" <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1138911024.28237.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Troels Kjær Rasmussen a écrit :
> Is anyone else expiriencing problems with the new default typo3 HTMLArea
> based editor? - It goes completely dead in our new Internet Explorer 7
> Beta2.

This is not quite accurate. htmlArea RTE is simply not enabled in IE7
and therefore cannot go dead in it. Since it is not enabled, the
behavior is as expected: the normal textarea field is displayed.

This is so because I did not want to get problem reports before testing
it myself. This is now done and I could not notice any problem. It will
therefore be enabled in the next beta or RC of TYPO3 4.0.

Regards,
Stanislas