[TYPO3-dev] How typo3 saves highlighted page in the page tree?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Dec 29 11:59:40 CET 2006

Benjamin Mack kirjoitti:
 > Hey Tapio,
 >
 > since I'm working on some changes in this file, I know that the
pagetree script writes it as a Javascript parameter in the "top"-frame.

 > "top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID[frameSetModule]"

Ok.

I get solved the problem related with resetting highlight to new page
I added to init() of XCLASS for alt_doc.php

                  if(isset($myGET['edit']['pages'])) {
$id=key($myGET['edit']['pages']);
if(isset($myGET['edit']['pages'][$id]['new']) || $myGET['PageWizard']) {
                                  $pageMaxItem = mysql_query("SELECT
MAX(uid) FROM pages;",$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->link);
                    $pageMaxItem=mysql_fetch_array($pageMaxItem);
          $pageMaxItem=$pageMaxItem[0];
                }
                      $this->doc->JScode .= '       <script
type="text/javascript">
var cookieStartHIL="pages'.$pageMaxItem.'_0";
top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
</script>          ';
            }
the parent frame has the function, which relate with
top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
and that can change the hightlight to desired page.

$myGET['PageWizard'] is an extra param for TemplaVoila's page wizard.
without that can't separate, which is normal edit mode and which relates
with the new page wizard - that is one problem in original TemplaVoila.