[TYPO3-dev] How to show a FCE-element as part of singleview in an extension?

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Tue Dec 26 19:13:30 CET 2006

Hi everybody,

Maybe a very simple question...

In my extension (showing products) I have listview and singleview. In
singleview I need to show related texts in the right column. These texts
are FCE-elements, that are saved in a sysfolder and I can pick them up
from the backend when I create a new product. This way I save a uid to
the FCE-element together with my product.

Now, my question is:

How can I output this FCE with the DS and TO that belongs to it?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel