[TYPO3-dev] How typo3 saves highlighted page in the page tree?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Dec 28 10:41:00 CET 2006

Benjamin Mack kirjoitti:
> Hey Tapio,
>
> since I'm working on some changes in this file, I know that the pagetree
> script writes it as a Javascript parameter in the "top"-frame.
>
> "top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID[frameSetModule]"

Ok.

I get solved the problem related with resetting highlight to new page
I added to init() of XCLASS for alt_doc.php

                  if(isset($myGET['edit']['pages'])) {
             $id=key($myGET['edit']['pages']);
                if(isset($myGET['edit']['pages'][$id]['new']) ||
$myGET['PageWizard']) {                                  $pageMaxItem =
mysql_query("SELECT MAX(uid) FROM pages;",$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->link);
                    $pageMaxItem=mysql_fetch_array($pageMaxItem);
                $pageMaxItem=$pageMaxItem[0];
                }
                      $this->doc->JScode .= '       <script
type="text/javascript">
var cookieStartHIL="pages'.$pageMaxItem.'_0";
top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
</script>          ';
            }
the parent frame has the function, which relate with
top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
and that can change the hightlight to desired page.

$myGET['PageWizard'] is an extra param for TemplaVoila's page wizard.
without that can't separate, which is normal edit mode and which relates
with the new page wizard - that is one problem in original TemplaVoila.

Endeed I have still one problem. I would set default uid (starting page
- set by TS Config for users/user groups) for the page module of
TemplaVoila (classic page module had no problems).

I tried to give for TemplaVoila's page module user defined default uid,
but I could't get solved issue, which relates with new page wizard.
Setting default uid prevented the new page wizard working and I didn't
find any solution, how to get both new page wizard and setting default
starting uid (starting page) working.

BTW. Once again prolem relates somewhat selecting templates.
TemplaVoila is otherwise quite ok but it has many serious problems always,
when should select DS and/or TO - basic flaw, why I don't use TemplaVoila.
If that could be solved satisfactory, TemplaVoila would be ok.