[TYPO3-dev] about tslib_eidtools::initFeUser(); And not logged in users.

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Wed Dec 6 03:37:20 CET 2006

> how are you doing??

I'm ok Ries, how are you? :)

> I was just hoping that the function would notice that,
> and would call the appropriate modules... Or may be
> a init function for eID where I can tell the system what I want to use.

No way, using eID you actually need to initialize everything by yourself
and, moreover, sometimes dig deeply into a code to find out what a
function or library needs in order to work.
Typo3 doesn't seem to have a simple switch-on-feture for libraries.
And then is one more thing, if you try to initialize functions you need
you may come to a point where using eID is of no point because you
actually initialized whole FE engine ;)

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl design project