[TYPO3-dev] about tslib_eidtools::initFeUser(); And not logged in users.

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Dec 6 06:14:02 CET 2006

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
>> how are you doing??
>>

> I'm ok Ries, how are you? :)

Great!!

>> I was just hoping that the function would notice that,
>> and would call the appropriate modules... Or may be
>> a init function for eID where I can tell the system what I want to use.
>>

> No way, using eID you actually need to initialize everything by yourself
> and, moreover, sometimes dig deeply into a code to find out what a
> function or library needs in order to work.
> Typo3 doesn't seem to have a simple switch-on-feture for libraries.
> And then is one more thing, if you try to initialize functions you need
> you may come to a point where using eID is of no point because you
> actually initialized whole FE engine ;)

In this case the initFEuser will success when there is a logged in user
session.
However when the user is not logged it give the message. I would have
expected.
That initFEuser would also init a 'anonymous' user correct.

At least trowing me a error like that looks in appropriate.
I will look into the code somewhere this week.

Ries