[TYPO3-dev] about tslib_eidtools::initFeUser(); And not logged in users.

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Dec 6 01:59:45 CET 2006

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 03:45:30 +1100, Nikolas Hagelstein <hagelstein at shr.cc>
> wrote:
>

>> within a regular pi use $TSFE->initFEuser();
>>

> I think it won't work in regular pi when in eID mode because there is no
> $TSFE var...
> You need to create $TSFE yourself as a global variable.

Hey Cyprian,

how are you doing??
I was just hoping that the function would notice that,
and would call the appropriate modules... Or may be
a init function for eID where I can tell the system what I want to use.

I will look into the glass to see what is going on there...

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer