[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Dec 4 11:23:39 CET 2006

Michael Stucki kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>
>>> PS: I don't get why XLASSes are easier then patches.
>> you could just test and then think what would be reasonalbe in
>> future vesions and what not.
>
> Instead of this you could just write your changes into the bugtracker,
> describing it and probably attach some screenshots. And of course, only one
> change per issue!

forget that. If yuo somebody wants to test changes, please read
[TYPO3-templavoila] Experimental improveld TemplaVoila page module]

If someone is interesting to implement something into the core,
please look at 'Added:... or 'Changed:...'.
Before waisting my time with bugtracker, I want that ideas would be
first discussed by testing something.