[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Dec 3 19:09:09 CET 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:

>> PS: I don't get why XLASSes are easier then patches.
>
> you could just test and then think what would be reasonalbe in
> future vesions and what not.

Instead of this you could just write your changes into the bugtracker,
describing it and probably attach some screenshots. And of course, only one
change per issue!

> Anyway I might create some XCLASS to tm_contentaccess to test.

The fact that tm_contentaccess is your personal playground doesn't speak for
the extensions quality very much. I admit I never looked at it.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out