[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Dec 2 22:21:42 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker
>>> But If there were patches I could either use them one by one or try
>>> to get them into the Core.
>>
>> I would not make bunch of small separate patch propoposal, but I could
>> send an OpenOffice document, which would have all patch proposals in
>> one document with headers for each.
>>
>> But I should be sure, that it is really read, for example you, Martin.
>> I can make also XCLASSes to test.
>
> As I'm no TV crack and have already a list of TYPO3 things to do, this
> would be wasted on me.
>
> Masi
>
> PS: I don't get why XLASSes are easier then patches.

you could just test and then think what would be reasonalbe in
future vesions and what not.
Anyway I might create some XCLASS to tm_contentaccess to test.
In that version the only required XCLASS is XCLASS for
alt_doc.php, because it relate with added TCA in ext_tables.php.
All other can be optional and I'll separate classic page module
and TemplaVoila issues frome each others, if possible
(concerning frontend editing I must combine support).
Then you can test only issues, which you really want to use.