[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Dec 1 10:16:33 CET 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb:

> That is not so simple. In the procect I did with Ries,
> there was many issues, which are newer reasonable to implement
> in the core. In this case customer-specific version
> of TemplaVoila was anyway the only possibility to satisfy the needs
> of a customer.It would reasonable *first* to think, which are
> reasonable and which not.
> It is really time consuming to make several patch proposal

I know. Progress is slow and sometimes frustrating.

Thanxs for sharing but I won't use your extensions. But the only reason is
that I do not want to get a version that was done for another one. I tend
to stick to standard TYPO3 if possible and adapt minor things if needed. If
I'd use your extensions I'd get a whole load of changes I'd not want.

But If there were patches I could either use them one by one or try to get
them into the Core.

 > - especially when I'm not sure, if Dmitry would be even willingly to
read them,

Nothing's wrong of you two ignore each other. This is a big list and if
Dmiry won't read your post somebody else will.

> I have met quite rude e-mail concerning some issues.

Your first post were hard to read and confusing. I'm afraid I have been
annoyed too. But you have improved. Many of your ideas are good, but for my
taste you want ususally too much at once. And we're back again to the
many-small-patches issue, sorry.

Masi