[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Dec 1 10:02:22 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> R. van Twisk schrieb:
>
>> I also don't understand Dmitrys behaviors, it seems like he wants to
>> have all
>> changes nicely spread and documented on bugtrack like morning
>> breakfast in a hotel.
>> That is not an open source spirit!
>
> Nonsense! If Tapio did already the job creating the changes why should
> Dmitry or anbody else create a patch?
>
> Masi

That is not so simple. In the procect I did with Ries,
there was many issues, which are newer reasonable to implement
in the core. In this case customer-specific version
of TemplaVoila was anyway the only possibility to satisfy the needs
of a customer.It would reasonable *first* to think, which are
reasonable and which not.
It is really time consuming to make several patch proposal - especially
when I'm not sure, if Dmitry would be even willingly to read them, If
I would write those into bugtracker.
I have met quite rude e-mail concerning some issues.