[TYPO3-dev] About dynamic menus

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Aug 29 21:59:18 CEST 2006

Christopher kirjoitti:

> Looks like I might have been right; notice how when you mouse over the
> top-level items, the ENTIRE item is a link, but when you mouse over
> the second-level item, there is padding and a border OUTSIDE the link.
> This means that the mouse (if moved too slowly) will not be over ANY
> link for a few pixels. This allows the menu to close or collapse. Try
> playing with the following line in the CSS (the default value is 1.8):
>

> DIV#div-editNav ul li ul { top:1.5em; }
>

> -Christopher

Yes - that solved the problem. Maybe a little bit less
would be optimal.
Maybe the author of pixe_feediting has made CSS
for standard-compliant mode but IE works now
in non-standard-compliant mode.

I should put for Firefox the original value.

The plugin had some other bugs like

href="#" onClick="..."  - that goes to the root page.

  href="javascript:... caused weird behavior
I must put
href="index.php?id='.$id.'#"

but that might not be enough for all cases (mountpoints
and language info)

		$id = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;

what else?
I would like to fix the behavior of this plugin.