[TYPO3-dev] typo3-site-installer

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at moduleBox.com
Sun Aug 27 19:27:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

> I'm currently trying to package the typo3 4.0.1 for debian sid and
> wondering what the state of the typo3-site-installer is.
> Is there any current development on it?
> Or is this project cancelled ?

I have the packaging process for 4.0.1 in progress. I do this on the
ubuntu distribution and have a separate project called t3manager beside
which provides an TYPO3 commandline tool to setup,backup and restore
t3instances. This is written in python because much more easier there.

All componentes will be in a beta quality in 4 weeks.

If you currently starting with the packaging it would be duplicated
work. Maybe you're interested in optimizing the package for the debian
releases?

Sven