[TYPO3-dev] typo3-site-installer

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Sun Aug 27 19:55:46 CEST 2006

Sven Wilhelm wrote:

> ubuntu distribution and have a separate project called t3manager beside
> which provides an TYPO3 commandline tool to setup,backup and restore
> t3instances. This is written in python because much more easier there.

Do you know of the typo3-site-installer from typo3xdev on sourgeforge?
it is written in php but features only creation of a new site.

> If you currently starting with the packaging it would be duplicated
> work. Maybe you're interested in optimizing the package for the debian
> releases?

I used the debian files from the packages already in debian stable
(typo3 3.7.0) and there are only some minor changes to get the stuff
working with 4.0.1. if you want, take a look at
www.camlann.de/typo3
for the current state of my little work.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15